Hello! I’ve seen quite a few posts that list 100 things to do before Christmas, but really, who has time for 100 things? I’ve made a shorter list of fun things you can actually do before the big day gets here.
- Watch your favorite holiday movie: Lets be honest, you’ve probably already watched it 10 times.
- Go look at Christmas lights: It’s a lot of fun to drive around and see all of the pretty lights other people put out, and it might even give you some ideas for your own yard.
- Donate a toy: It will always bring you such a good feeling knowing you’re putting a smile on a kids face.
- Make a Christmas playlist: Sometimes the radio just doesn’t play the songs you want.
- Drink a festive drink: Whether its hot chocolate or peppermint tea or anything in between, enjoy a drink that’ll warm you up.
- Make handmade ornaments for the tree: Nothing make a Christmas tree more unique than ornaments you and your family have made.
- Make handmade Christmas cards: Handmade cards are always better than store bought cards.
- Wear Christmas socks: Most places you can buy them really cheap, they’re cute and they’ll keep your toes warm.
- Make holiday treats: Cookies and cakes and pies, oh my! They’re delicious and fun to make.
- Spend time with family: It’s fun and free (unless you have to travel) and family is what the holidays are all about.
Hope you enjoyed the list! Are there any things you do that aren’t on the list? If so, what are they?